The BMW 320 was a car manufactured by BMW from 1937 to 1938, replacing the 319-based BMW 329. It was offered in 2 door saloon and convertible versions.
The 320 was built on a shortened BMW 326 frame and used a 326 engine with a single carburettor and an output of 45 hp (34 kW). The suspension, which was carried over from the 329, consisted of an independent front suspension with a high-mounted transverse leaf spring acting as upper control arms and a conventional live axle on semi-elliptic springs at the rear. The 320 was smaller, lighter, and at DM 5,250 cheaper than the successfully launched 326, but it still clearly inherited its style.