We disassembled for repair reduction gearboxes.
We disassembled for repair transmission.
For restoration we completely disassembled transmission.
We cleaned gearbox housing using glass pellets.
We prepared restored transmission components for assembling.
New bearings and seals we used assembling transmission.
As received we pressed into the gearbox housing new bearings.
We pre-assembled gear blocks using new bearings as well.
We pre-assembled differential using new bearings.
Using new and restored components we assembled clutch release mechanism.
We attached pre-assembled halves of the rear axle to the transmission housing.
We had a problem with new engine cradle because of not concentric holes of welded together reinforcement plates. There was needed additional machining of the holes to get bolts through.
We installed engine cradle preparing body for installation of the transmission.