Brake anchor plates had numerous penetrating corrosion holes all around the surface and broken adjuster springs, so we foresee replacing all of those.
We prepared for installation renovated brake shoes.
For restoration we completely disassembled braking master cylinder.
We applied powdercoating on master cylinder housing after cleaning.
We applied powdercoating on external surfaces of the braking drums.
Onto the new back plates we installed new front braking cylinders with new piping.
New rear braking cylinders and restored braking mechanisms were attached to the back plates.
We installed braking mechanisms and braking pads onto the front axle.
We tailored new braking system piping using received pipes.
We completed assembling of the restored braking system components.