Electrical equipment repairs

Starter motor was disassembled for defects detection.

New bearings and seals were ordered for overhaul of the starter motor.

Starter was assembled using restored and new parts.

We used restored components assembling horns.

All gauges were checked and received maintenance.

Prior to installation, we restored wowed fabric outer shell of the wire harness.

New galvanizing layer was laid over headlamp steel parts.

We assembled restored headlamps.

Headlamps were installed onto the car.

Restored rear lamp reflectors arrived for installation.

We corrected shape of existing battery retainer frame to achieve appearance similar to original.

We used restored parts for assembling of the door switches.

to top