All preassembled and partly assembled components were shelved until arrival of necessary for further assembling new parts.
We bought new all rubber parts required for assembling of the body.
We started assembling of the vehicle using re-painted body components and continued restoration of the dismounted assembling units.
First, we attached to the restored bodywork all removable components like a doors, rear hatch and framework at the front.
We installed renovated rear axle.
We installed prepared powerplant – engine and transmission – using new bushings.
We assembled front axle using new and restored parts.
We installed restored steering mechanism.
Restored prop-shaft ensured connection between transmission and main gear.
We used new pipes re-creating braking system.
We attached new lining to the trimming panel of the roof.
We attached sound deadening material to the roof pan.
Sound insulation laid over the floor pan.
We applied sound deadening material and protective wax over internal surfaces of the doors.
We installed and adjusted filler cap doors.
We installed in place and adjusted rear bumper.
We installed prepared trimming panels in the luggage compartment.
Prepared roof lining and interior lamp installed in place.
We installed trimming panels onto the rear door.
We installed rear windows.
New weather-stripping was used during assembling.
We installed restored trimming panels in the luggage compartment.
Backrest of the rear seat again in place.
We started assembling of the hood using renovated components.
We installed onto the hood re-plated decoration elements – mouldings, lamps and bumper.
New front motif again in place.
We attached front wiring loom with new connectors.
We installed renovated hood attachments.
We applied powdercoat on front grit for better durability.
We continued assembling of the vehicle using renovated components and continued restoration of the dismounted assembling units.