Electrical equipment repairs

We preassembled alternator and other components using renovated parts.

For detection of the reason causing fault we disassembled drive gear of the wipers – housing was full of mixture of grease and water.

After cleaning we found that there is missing contact plate on the cover.

We managed to find new NOS cover with contacts to restore function of the drive mechanism.

Most probably because of some shortcut, several wires in the harness were without insulation.

We replaced damaged wires and recreated shroud of the loom.

Number plate illumination lamps suffered from severe corrosion and damaged glasses.

The only reasonable solution – new replacement lamps.

Steering wheel stalk was damaged – housing, handle and even contact plate were broken. Since broken parts were missing, repair was impossible.

We bought new steering wheel stalk.

We brought up instrument cluster for test, repair and replacing of the wrong tachometer glass.

After reconditioning, we assembled instrument panel and installed authentic glass for the tachometer.

to top